The Executive Personal Assistant shall be responsible for providing full Managerial, Administrative and Secretarial support at executive office to ensure smooth operation of the office. Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner. Take initiative as appropriate on behalf of the office.
Key tasks & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate expertise in administration in a highly pressurized environment requiring tact, judgment and discretion in handling internal and external contacts.
- Preparation of customized management reports, presentations, board papers, research materials and any other write-up as requested.
- Handle correspondence, draft and prepare responses, provide feedback and forward requests to relevant offices.
- Assist in meeting preparations, review agendas and minutes and ensure agenda items are circulated and prepared on time.
- Maintain regular communication with the executive office for updates on matters that affect schedules and planning.
- Ensure that all stakeholders interacting with the executive office are accorded respectable quality service commensurate with the desired image.
- Manage and maintain executive schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments.
- Analyze submissions, letters, agendas, memos and determining significance, routing to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner.
- Develop and utilize historical information to guide on ongoing and future plans.
- Record meeting discussions and provide minutes when required to do so
- Meet with special interest groups or individuals when required or requested.
- Prepare and develop a records management system, maintain and recommend changes to the system when appropriate.
- Document customer complaints and develop an appropriate course of action. Report challenges when they cannot be resolved for attention.
- Support in coordinating contractors that help deliver on commercial projects and giving updates.
- Taking initiative on business development.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Business Administration, office Management or a related discipline.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Secretarial Studies will be an added advantage · Minimum 3 years working experience in a comparative role.
- Experience in FMCG industry preferred
- Experience in data analytics and report presentation
- Commercially aware
- Assertive and pro-active
- Discreet individual, able to handle highly confidential and sensitive information
- Attention to detail and deadlines
- Professional telephone manner
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Strong sense of initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you fulfill the above requirements, do forward your CV and relevant documents through the email firstname.lastname@example.org by 22nd January 2022 (QUOTE THE JOB TITLE IN THE EMAIL SUBJECT)
FAMERS CHOICE LIMITED IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE IN ANY WAY AND DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY POINT IN THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS AND FOR EMPLOYMENT, SO DO NOT FALL PREY.